Please bring to your appointment:
- An identification card (Drivers license, etc)
- Your medical insurance cards (We don’t participate with vision plans.)
- A written list of all of your medications (pills, eye drops, etc) and how you use them. Please include any vitamins or herbs.
- Your eyeglasses
- Your contact lens prescription and/or the packages that your contact lenses come in
- Introductory Forms. You should download and complete our Introductory forms before you arrive for your visit. Please give these forms to the receptionist when you check in. If you don’t have a printer or need help filling out the forms, our reception staff can help you when you arrive.